Otava Headquarters, renovation of the office spaces / Otavan pääkonttorin uudistaminenHelsinki, Finland
A renovation of the Otava Headquarters’ historical property, originally built in 1906, includes the renovation of the office space engineering as well as the transformation of the old office spaces into an open multifunction office. The design work also covers interior design. The previous modification of the office spaces was done in the 90’s.
The project started in 2014 and was completed in separate phases. The premises in each floor were transformed into modern multifunction office spaces which include social and leisure facilities, new meeting rooms, open working spaces, separate office rooms and quiet facilities. A new restaurant was also designed to the ground floor of the building.